Kai Cai (Cai is pronounced [tsai])
Dr. Cai is an Associate Professor at the Department of Electrical and Information Engineering, Osaka City University. He is
- Associate Editor for IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control
- Associate Editor for IEEE CSS Conference Editorial Board
- Chair of IEEE CSS Technical Committee on Discrete-Event Systems
- Member of IFAC Technical Committee on Discrete Event and Hybrid Systems
- IEEE Senior Member
- Co-author of the book "Supervisory Control of Discrete-Event Systems", Communications and Control Engineering, Springer.
- Co-author of the book "Supervisor Localization", Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, Springer.