- Supervisor localization: top-down approach for distributed control
- Distributed control with communication delays
- Distributed control under partial observation
- Relative observability: partially-observed supervisory control
- Scalable supervisory control
- Application to warehouse automation served by multiple robots
Networked Multi-Agent Systems
- Surplus averaging algorithms: solving average consensus over general strongly connected digraphs
- Eigenstructure assignment: top-down approach for formation control
- Distributed optimization based on surplus averaging algorithms
- Distributed internal model principle: general theory of cooperative control
- Complex networks: algebraic connectivity and controllability
- Application to formation control of multi-UAV system
- "Robust and adaptive distributed control of discrete-event systems", JSPS Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists, 2016-2020.
- MEXT Program to Disseminate Tenure Tracking System, 2014-2016.
- "Internal-model distributed control design for complex networks of dynamic agents", JSPS Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists, 2014-2015.